In this post, let us see how to install Ansible in AWS EC2 instance with Amazon Linux 2
- AWS Login Account
- EC2 launching access and permissions
- From the AWS EC2 Console, launch an EC2 with Amazon Linux 2 image
- Take putty connection to this just launched EC2 instance
Steps to install Ansible in AWS EC2 with Amazon Linux 2:
- Run 'sudo yum update -y', if required
- In Amazon linux 2 machine image, EPEL repository is available under amazon-linux-extras. Hence install EPEL repository from here
- Now that the EPEL repo is available, install ansible using 'sudo yum install ansible -y'
- Check the version of Ansible
Happy Automation with Ansible !!!