In this series, let us see how to schedule 'Pause Later' or 'Resume Later' option on schedule
- When using 'Pause Later'/'Resume Later' option, we get to define datetime for Pause or Resume
- Along with the above datetime definition, we need an IAM Role as well, which will have permissions to access the Amazon Redshift Clusters to Pause & Resume on defined schedules
- Let us on how to create IAM Role for this
- Now define 'Pause Later' or 'Resume Later'
- From the above option, when we click on 'date' for scheduling the options are clearly enabled from two days ahead of defining/creating the cluster